Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bummis


We experimented with cloth diapers with Matthew.

He has been scratching his bum, legs and upper back since he could coordinate his movements. We were hopeful that giving him these organic diapers would stop him from scratching. I thought maybe he was allergic to disposables. Unfortunately they made no difference for him. Since we never used cloth diapers and this was our introduction, it really felt like too much work for me (since I am so not used to it) so we are now trying to sell them. I think we used them for one and a half weeks before we gave up and went back to disposables.

They're in great condition if anyone is interested.

3 comments:

Grace said...

I'll ask my friend Rachel...she has a girl so the colors are boy ones but don't think she'd care. After all, they are so darn expensive!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...cloth diapers...You know how much we traveled when our kids were small...I have memories of rinsing them in every toilet bowl between Ontario and Florida...Not to mention the knockout smell when they have been stored in a diaper pail for a few days, waiting to be washed....AuntyB

Amanda said...

Saw your post on usedottawa and I'm sorry to say I just picked up a bunch in that size - otherwise I would have bought yours. That being said, as someone that uses cloth diapers, I would have tried them for a bit longer to make sure they wouldn't solve your problem, but there are so many possible reasons for dry skin! I hope you find your solution! Beautiful patterns on these wraps by the way - where did you get them?