Tuesday, July 19, 2011

38 and Shopping

So, yesterday was the turnover into 38 weeks of pregnancy. This baby could be born any day and be perfectly happy and healthy. He wont be. Knowing me and my timing he will come August... 8th. My guess! I am so hoping I am wrong on that one. Every day I pay close attention to any discomfort hoping it is contractions and early labour but so far nothing.

Today we are going car shopping. We currently have a 14 year old car that will not fit three children. So, off to update our wehicleage. I am so excited about a new car. We have been looking at the Ford Escape. Nice spacious interior, a trunk that opens, air conditioning... Oh all the things that will be nice.

In a few days I will be doing a post on my old friend, golf, but until then you just need to know that even though she is still working, and quite well for a 14 year old car, there are some serious issues with her being. My sister told me I HAD to write a post about her and I think she deserves it as well.

So many new things so close together. Its been a very eventful year for us. And by eventful I kind of mean expensive. We just hope that this wont have to happen again in a long time (new house, new truck, new car, new baby).

Anyways, Ill let you know on any happenings if there are any. Until then, enjoy your week.

2 comments:

Grace said...

New car...how exciting! I have a Ford Escape although it's a 2003...but I love it!

Anonymous said...

Repairs and necessity of new things always seem to come in clusters, don't they? AuntyB