Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Celebrating

I planned a very last minute birthday party for Matty (a lot was going on this week and I was waiting on some things to determine other things).

Not everyone could make it but Matty enjoyed all those who did.

I made cepcakes and dyed all the icing myself. made me question what i was thinking trying to get all the done the morning of a party that started at 10 am.

We stayed out back and just let all the kids play and had a wonderful time with snacks and fellowship. I must admit I am very sad I was so disorganized. I forgot to invite some people, other very special people couldnt make it and still others were rushed to get from one place to another to another. I sure didnt do a great job this time around but I know Matty loved it. To everyone else, I am so sorry.

1 comment:

Grace said...

How fun Kate! I am sure everyone will forgive you (who you forgot to invite) as you were brave and organized to have a party with a brand new baby and 3 little boys! Good for you!