Saturday, January 31, 2015

A New Room

Sometimes I forget that I live in a house that is under construction. Not that I stop noticing its unfinished walls and floors but I just make it my normal. Our home is functional and I've tried to make it cosy even if it is unfinished.

Lately, while Dave has time between deadlines, he has put his energy into working on our house. First stop, one of the bedrooms. We moved the two older boys into it, freeing up the next bedroom which will be the next project to finish.





There still aren't any floors or window frames and we haven't yet put up the molding but I am so happy with it. A few touches to make it more decorated (baskets and shelved books) and it will be perfect.

2 comments:

Cae said...

I love it!!!! Mom said she loves it too. The blue is a nice blue. See you at church on Sunday!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the paint Color!
xolia