Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Having a ....

Anyone guess BOY?!

Thats right. Dave and I are expecting a little Levi.

I went for my ultrasound and saw every little part of our little man. His hands that kept waving around, his little feet that look surprisingly large- like his brothers, his leg bones and his heart, his brain and his arms... It was fantastic seeing the little man.

At the end I learned that he is about 10 oz right now which is right on schedule for a 19 week old womb baby. Dave also asked them abouty amniotic fluid because I was concerned but it was all good and normal.

As we were leaving I realized I forgot to get a picture. So, at the moment I have no first picture. I am hopeing maybe when I see the doctor I can request getting one or having another ultrasound later... We shall see. I almost cried though, having forgot to ask for a picture (we have to pay $2 per picture).

So, Around January 16th Matty will meet his little brother Levi David and Lord willing they will grow to love each other and be the bestest of friends...

4 comments:

Niki said...

How WONDERFUL! I look forward to meeting little Levi and I love the name :)
Keep well!
Love
Niki

Grace said...

CONGRATULATIONS KATE!!!!!! We cannot wait to see him!!! Praying for his health.

Anonymous said...

Great news, Kate! Auntie B

Susanna Rose said...

CONGRATS Kate! I am so excited for you and might I say that I LOVE your name selection! I think you have good taste in baby names!:) I'm so excited for you!!