Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Book Down


Jane Austen's, Pride and Prejudice!

I have to say I was so fond of this book. I really thought it would be dry and a task to read through but I was so into the story and the characters that I didnt want to put it down.

I still have two more Austen's to read but I am going to take a break by reading a few others first. I dont want to over do my Jane.

If you have never read any of the classics, I would encourage you to start with Pride and Prejudice. Especially if you have already seen the movie. It helps you follow it a bit easier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love Pride and Prejudice...Glad you enjoyed it...What next? AuntieB

Grace said...

Have you seen the movie??? My favorite...if you do watch it get the new one!

Susanna Rose said...

You're doing great with your reading endeavors! Awesome job!:)