Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ewan Peter

Born August 8, at 8:33

Weighing 8lbs 13 oz.
He looks like his brothers and yet looks completely different at the same time.
He is a happy baby thus far. Occasionally gasy but only fussy until he gets the gas out.
He makes us smile and he has his brothers kissing him several times a day.

He is adored by us all and we are so thankful he is here with us now.

Im healing well and enjoying having three boys in the house. Tomorrow will be my very first day mothering alone... Im nervous but its got to happen eventually right???

Sorry this post has been a long time in coming. I cant believe my baby is already over a week old and I am just posting now. Oh well, life is busy.




3 comments:

Niki said...

He is beautiful Kate! Congratulations! And I know you will do just great at mothering the 3 of them :)
blessings to you all,
Niki

Betty said...

Congratulations Kate!! He is absolutely beautiful. I will be thinking about you today, you will do great!

Grace said...

Congrats Kate! have been waiting on this post...what good news! He's beautiful just like his brothers.