Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Visit and Gifts

This week was an adjustment but it went a lot smoother than I feared.

For some reason, after this delievery I suffered from an intensly sore neck. I think the fact that it took the doctors over 30 minutes to give me my epidural and once it was done they were unsure if they had made a slight mistake and might have sent the needle to the wrong spot.

Anyways, one of the ways I managed to get through the week was to have help. Lots of help. I seriously only one day alone. On one day Daves Oma, cousin Sarah and his Aunt Angela came over for a visit and showered us all.
Here is Aunt Angela loving on Levi. He actually cried when she left the house. He has a crush on you Angela!
Here is Oma holding Ewan. Unfortunately he was getting very hungry and was fussing a lot.

Here are my three boys in their matching play clothes from Sarah and Angela. I think they are so cute.
And here is my house warming gift from Angela. I have wanted these dragonflies for ages and I love the look of them on my wall. I am going to pick up another box of them and put them on the other side of the window as well.

I love me boys!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Kate,
Hard for me to believe you have three boys!!!!!!

Karin said...

I love the pic of Matty holding Levi!

I hope you are having a good week!
Love Karin.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos - and kids! Auntyb