Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She's Here

Annorah Kate Van Dyk has arrived.

Unfortunately I have no pictures because even though I painstakingly repeated "dont forget your camera" in my head all day, I got into the room with Jo and the babe and couldnt find my camera. Turns out it fell out of my purse and onto the car floor. Jo and Aidan should get to post their babies picture first anyways. So, you will have to check into Jo's blog if you wish to see Annorah. I believe there will be picture uploaded soon.

Stats:
born at 10:42 on July 29th
Weighs 6.2- shes small but was an early baby
Both are healthy and happy
She has dark brown hair (not as much as Caelah had though)

I hope to visit again tomorrow and this time I will carry my camera in my hand so as not to have it fall out of my purse again. GRRR!!!

2 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

YAY! Can't wait to see pictures of her!:)

Anonymous said...

We'll be waiting...AuntieB