Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Give Thanks 2

Millar Thanksgiving

Lots of children, lots of noise, great food, warm ambiance, good friend, yummy desserts. Could anyone ask for any better?

A "toy" Matty couldn't get enough of. He wanted them on and then off, on and then off...
Delicious pumpkin cheesecake made by my sister, and fantastic delux chocolate cookies made by my mom. It finished off the decadent evening beautifully.

A tuckered out boy. We had him snug in his carseat and he was asleep before we hit the end of the dirt road (that is very fast).

What am I thankful for this year? So many things. Here is a list of some of the things I can think of right now:
* life
*salvation
*a growing life inside of me
*family
*my husband
*my son
*my family in law
*shelter
*food
*freedom
*health
*beauty all around
*friends
*children
*music
*marriage
*accountability
*love
*rain
*sun
*cold
*warmth
*work
*life stages
*Gods lessons
I know this list could go on forever. Another thing I am thankful for. With God, thankfulness should abound.

Another Thanksgiving over but there is never an end to giving thanks.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Looks like a fun night! Matty is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! AuntieB