Friday, October 2, 2009

Quick Hello

I just wanted to write a brief post to say hi.

So much happens at the end of September and beginning of October that I get so flustered I forget to get the camera out for some pictures. So, tomorrow I will be attending my birthday party with my ladies and my camera. And I WILL remember to take pictures with it (brand spanking new camera that my husband got me for our anniversary, my birthday and Christmas).

What I missed for pictures was our anniversary (but I did post about it... at least) and my parents 31st anniversary. My sister and I made dinner for them and we all sat down and ate together. It was so nice to be together as an almost complete family (Dave was missing because of work) and I even brought my camera to get pictures... It was left in the bag. Good place for it, eh?

So for those of you out there who look at posts and see no pictures and you dread reading, I will have pictures for you in a couple of days... I... promise??? mmm, maybe not. I just hope I will. I can't promise because I know myself and my lack of wherewithall to remember things in crowds. Until then, have a fantastic weekend dooing whatever it is you are up to and when I write to you again, I will be 26. AHHHHHH!!!! I dont like that number.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Love, AuntieB

Grace said...

Happy birthday!!! Have fun!