Friday, December 3, 2010

All Quiet on the Home Front

It's been a while since I have mentioned anything at all about the house. The reason being there isn't too much to report yet.

Dave was working the month of November. He tried to spend his evenings at the house working away after a long day of work with clients. However, many nights ended up being busy with other events and so he spent some time with the boys and I as well as other friends.

Now he is back at the house plugging away to make it liveable by Christmas. He's framed in the windows and has even installed some of them. He's put in new plumbing but there is still no water and he's hoping to finish the electrical soon and then have it inspected. The tile is bought for our bathrooms and the basement is some what dug out...

I havent been out to the house in a while. The last time I went I had camera in hand ready to take pictures but I couldnt really capture what was done in a picture. Hopefully in a week or so I will have a picture or two to show you of something.

Just thought I should give those of you who are interested an update on our home.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Very interested. Did not realize it was going to be livable so soon! How exciting!

Susanna Rose said...

Wow...Dave's a real handyman! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the photos...AuntyB