Saturday, March 26, 2011

Suckers, Potties and Accessories

Yesterday was a fun day.

The boys, myself and their tante Tara went for an shopping adventure in Kemptville- a small town near our home. I had groceries to do and also wanted to check out some of the shops near us and so thats what we did.

After hitting the super Walmart and getting groceries as well as getting Matty some underwear and a potty we headed to the little strip mall and took a look around.

I managed to have great success in many areas but mostly I was excited about my $10 shoes from the Bargain Shop. I also got some earrings from the grocery store and some lollipops for the boys. Arent they pretty? It was getting late and the boys were getting a bit cranky so why not give them a bit of sugar to tide them over?

We stopped for lunch and everyone felt better with a full tummy and then it was time to head home and have some naps. Both boys slept for several hours and let Tara and I recover from our expedition.

Here is my picture to summarize our day out:
As for the potty training, today is only day one so I will give you all an update a little later on when we have a bit more expereince under our belts.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Cute shoes! Hope the potty training goes well!