Sunday, June 5, 2011

Showering Brayden

Yesterday we celebrated a baby shower for Amanda and her soon to come baby, Brayden.
Amanda and her sister Hannah holding the quilt Karin made Brayden.

It was a such a nice time. Many members of the church came to give their support as well as some of Amandas friends from work and some of Amandas mom's friends.
Amanda and her friend Kate (Kate hosted the shower at the pub she manages)

We had beautiful cake and cupcakes
My mom and I made banana cake and Kate and my mom cute it all out and iced it to look like strollers.
I baked banana cupcakes and iced them to match the cakes. My piping was done with a ziplock bag so its a bit messy.
And I did succeed in finishing 50 flowers and 50 little candie bundles for the favours.

And we had many happy kiddos at the shower too.

From left to right we have: Amanda's brother Anthony, Caelah, Elijah, Gabriel, Isaiah and Connor. They were in and out, playing and eating and being really great for the length of time they were there.

Amanda was so blessed. She left with a car full of baby stuff and I think she was so surprised by how many people came out. I dont think she even knew half the people. Thank you to everyone who gave such love and support to our family for this shower. It really was a nice time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where was it held, Kate? AuntyB