Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother of 4 Boys

It was only temporary, however.

My sister and her hubby headed to Toronto with my mom to catch a concert and I was invited but still had a baby unwilling to eat anything but my milk. I didnt think I could leave him with Daddy since he'd scream all day and night and Daddy would still have three other boys to care for.

So, I have two dogs and Elijah.

I loved it! I know now that if I only have boys I will still love it. I am pretty sure the likelihood of my having a girl is slim so occasionally I would ask myself if I was ready for another son. The answer is yes to even 3 more boys.

Elijah was so wonderful. He was loving to his cousins, he was helpful to his aunt and he was playful with his uncle. He included the boys in what he was doing and I am beginning to see what will be on my hands when we finally get out of the younger ages. 3 vs 7 is very different.

Thanks again, Lijah, for giving us such a great weekend. I really loved having you.

3 comments:

Cae said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Did Elijah spend a lot of time with the lego?

Anonymous said...

What fun, Kate!

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to seeing Jo's boys in July - sorry you won't be there. AuntieB