Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Biped

September 14th Matthew stopped being a quadruped and joined the world of two leged movers. He goes everywhere now on his two feet using one hand up in the air to help stabilize him.

He has also entered the whiny stage. Since he has very few words he just puts his hand up in the air, snaps his little fingers and goes "ain ain ain". This is very annoying and Dave and I have been trying to be consistent in our discipline of it. He isn't given what he wants until he stops whining and attempts to repeat after us. Usually that means he stops whining and looks at us and says "Da". But, he stopped whining so we give him what he wanted. Hopefully it will work and hopefully he will learns the words we keep repeating ('More please' is the big one).

Other than that, he just got his sixth tooth, he loves trying to make us laugh and he is still a fantastic little man.

News about the little one in my womb: he moves like a crazy dancer these days. I have no idea what it is that is making him squirm so much but I love feeling him... unless Im trying to sleep then its a bit... distracting. Im also re-thinking his name. I love the name Levi but apparetnly it is the same name as Matthew. This really doesnt matter to me but I also like the name Titus and I know Katrina would love to have a Levi one day. Dave and I will just have to discuss it and decide what we want. We still have quite a while to make up our minds. Any one else out there have an opinion? Levi David or Titus somthing...???

2 comments:

Grace said...

I still love Levi...and would have loved to use if for our future boy if it didn't rhyme with Frye:)

Anonymous said...

My vote is also for Levi....God willing, will see your little biped in a couple of weeks...AuntieB