Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday

Today is the day that Levi was expected to come. When I say expected I mean I am officially 40 weeks today. Due to my pesimism, I have not been expecting Levi to come on this date because his brother sure didnt think he should come when he was suppose to. Why should Levi???

I am huge, tired, eager, my hands keep going numb because I am so swollen, I can barely walk, I ache... the list could go on forever. However, I know eventually this little man will come. Maybe tonight (although I highly doubt it) or in another week and a half.

Currently the doctor feels that Levi is still too high up in the womb. He hasnt quite found the place he needs to put his head and so has not decended. If they were to induce me, which they may have considered doing due to higher blood pressure and serious swelling, it would very likely end up in a c-section. So they desire this little man to get lower and better still, for me to go into labour naturally.

The exact same thing happened with Matty. He didnt want to come until my body started things and even then he got stuck and confused for a while. Once it got sorted out it was much faster.

Lets pray that Levi figures out where to go quickly and my labour is not three days. I would love for a much quicker and smoother delievery. Mostly, I am just excited to meet my little man. I pray he is healthy and strong and that we can begin our relationship from outside the womb.

Mommy hurts Levi. Please come out and say hello!!!! There are so many people who wish to meet you.

2 comments:

Niki said...

keeping you in prayer, hope he makes his appearance soon, and easily!!

Susanna Rose said...

Come on little Levi!!!!:)