Sunday, January 24, 2010

Labour Pains

Its 4 am right now. I have been woken by the beginning of labour. It started at 3:30 and I have been swaying and pacing my dark, lonely bedroom since the initial contraction.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer. Things are happening. My body is working and Levi will be here eventually. I was beginning to feel like he would never come.

Breathe, breathe, relax and breathe...

Not even my husband knows Im in labour yet. Ill let him get the.... ouch! what was I saying? Oh ya, Ill let him get as much sleep as I can. How neat would it be that Levi could be born on a Sunday just like Matty? 8 days overdue. What the doctor told me seems to be the average for women delivering.

Labour started and stopped with Matty for several days. Im up pacing and rocking and trying to stay relaxed to avoid that from happening but we shall see. Remain posted. Perhaps soon there will be news... Oh I do hope!

Phew one more contraction before finishing off.

Hope everyone is resting and sleeping well.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Come on Levi!!!!!!