Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life Of Pi

I started this book because I have been trying to make it through Middlemarch and am really struggling to enjoy it. So I thought it would be nice to take a brake from the older classics and read a more recent book.
At first I struggled to understand why this book was award winning. It was kind of boring and I was confused as to why any of the information given had any point. Then the second part of the book commenced and I couldnt put the book down. What a tale of adventure!
I would recommend this book to anyone. The beginning is a bit hard to read because it is all about religion and has some ideas in it that I dont agree with or enjoy, but they are real and still a bit interesting to hear about.

An indian boy, a tiger, hyena zebra and oran-utan... can you get more currious? Read it. Its good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it a series, or individual book? AuntyB....Btw, imagine Levi is sleeping better, giving you time to read?