Friday, May 14, 2010

My Boys

I went to Giant Tiger (a cheap store) while visiting my mom the other day and I found the sweetest little sweater/hat combos and felt like my boys had to have them. Here they are. Please ignore my fat face in between the two beautiful boys. And my hair... I hope it didnt look that bad. I think because you only see that bit it looks terrible... lets hope thats all it is.
I realized the sweaters had hippos on them but it wasnt until they were wearing them that I thought of my really absurd dream. At least it makes me smile, if not giggle every time they wear them.

3 comments:

Irene said...

They are very handsome boys!!! It was so nice to have that short talk with you at church.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....Katie, You look so much like your mom! AuntyB

Grace said...

They are so cute!!!! I love Giant Tiger, it always has the coolest stuff!