Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scary!

So your six month old begins to crawl... normal, nerve wracking, keeps you on your toes.

But do most six months olds know how to climb up onto a couch when they still dont even know how to balance properly???

Levi's a smart kiddo. He crawled from the floor onto a couch cushion that his brother put there (Matthew loves to take off one cushion from each couch and throw it on the floor) then from the cushion to the couch.

He is up there and no one got him there. AHHH! I can't take my eyes off of this kid.

3 comments:

Grace said...

My gosh Katie! He is hilarious! He is definitely a coordinated little boy and determined!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many sports your boys will eventually be in, Kate. I think they - and you - will need that! AuntyB

Irene said...

Man on the go to keep up to his big brother. : )