Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dearest Sister


You are a beautiful woman.

You pulled me out of a pit that was deeper than I feel I have ever been in. You have brought light into my world of despair and ugliness. You've spoken honestly to me and given of yourself, thinking only of what would make me happy.

Thank you for giving and giving and giving. Thank you for loving me even in my ugliness. Thank you for showering me with encouragment (6 lbs gone in 5 days!!!) and blessing my family with your presence.

The cuddles and love you show your little ones is no different than what you shower on me and my family. I am so blessed that I am an extension of your family and that I am given those cuddles from your heart.

I dont know how I can ever show you or express to you how much your love and caring means to me. Hopefully I will be able to bless you and your family the way you have me.

Thank you! I love you!

5 comments:

Johannah said...

Oh Kate,
I am completely unworthy of these words, but I love you for speaking them, and meaning them.
I love you,
Jo

Grace said...

I love you both:)

Anonymous said...

Katie, What a lovely tribute to your big sister! AuntyB

Susanna Rose said...

Kate, I am so thankful for sisters that can encourage me as well and your big sister is an encouragement to me too!:) I am thankful to Jo as well! So, did you lose 6lbs in 5 days or something? That's awesome!!:) Good job!!!:)

Love Susanna

Irene said...

You guys have such a special relationship that most people only dream of. You both have so many special gifts that you both encourage and help many people and each other.