Friday, August 13, 2010

We signed all of our mortgage papers today. It is really happening. I am starting to get excited. A lot of mine and Daves conversation is about house plans. Its fun. What do you want in this area? Does this look like a nice plan for our bathroom? What colours should we do the...?

So much fun... yet nerve racking at the same time.

Here are two beautiful kitchen that I love and hope to copy in some way or another.

This is the floor colour I want and our kitchen will be off white so I think this one is so close to what we will have.

I love how beautiful this one is too. So bright and happy.

I have a feeling I will be looking at a lot of pictures for inspiration so I will be sure to post some more as I find them.

4 comments:

Karin said...

so exciting!

and beautiful kitchen pictures

Grace said...

The bottom one is a dream kitchen...that is what we would love...white with black counter tops:) Can't wait to see what you guys do!

Anna said...

Those are beautiful! I love the window over the sink in the second picture.

I came here from Susanna's blog, Mommy, Inc. :)

Anonymous said...

Elegant countryish! Nice! AuntyB