Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Time has Come

It looks like today is the day.

Once I hace finished up with packing all my things at my brother and sisters place, I will be off to drop the boys at their Oma and Pake's house and then I am off to the house.

We have lots of cleaning to do and once that is all complete then we can begin to put together our counters, and floors.

I dont know what bathroom conditions are like yet but they are coming. Dave has been working on the lumbing and making sure all the pipes are properly sealed and what not.

Im really excited to get into the house. For some reason I feel increadibly nervous but I think it just might be leaving the boys again for three days and feeling like my life is a bit upside-down. I was up until 11:30 last night just trying to get all my stuff together for today and at times I just caught myself staring at the wall, not sure what to do next.

Anyways, thankfully our stuff is at our second home and not a place that has to be cleared out perfectly right away. If we forget anything, we can easily come back for it at a later time. Thats a comfort.

I will be moving into a house that has no internet or phone but thankfully I now have a working cell phone. I will be unable to check e-mails or post much unless I go elsewhere with internet. I suppose the frequency of posts wont change since I am not terribly consistant but just thought I would let you know.

When I next post I am sure Ill have lots of pictures to show you and stories to share. Until then, have a good week.

Things Im going to miss:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoe exciting, Kate....Looking forward to your pictures...AuntyB