Sunday, February 27, 2011

WE
ARE
HOME!







We are all SO happy to be in our house together. Its been messy and dirty but lots of fun. Matty loves his new bed and his new house and Levi is up for anything.

Dave starts work tomorrow so a normal life begins again. I just got a stove and water in the kitchen yesterday so we will finally be eating home cooked meals and feel much cleaner. I have lots of searching to do for boxes of kitchen items that I will need. It has been all disposable for us the last little while. I cant wait to get some dishes and cutlery in the house!

Im nervous about starting a new week without Dave home. Its been a while since I have been a mother home alone with her kids (I know eh? it seems odd) but I think once tomorrow is over the nerves will settle once more.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Beautifying will be coming soon... we're in though. And thats the part I was most excited for. Now for the fun!

5 comments:

Niki said...

wonderful news Katie! I looked for you after church to hear how things were, but you'd already headed to your class. I'm sure you will settle right into being mum and kids at home together again.

hugs
Niki

Grace said...

My goodness, that house is so beautiful Kate! So glad you are finally home!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Katrina

Anonymous said...

So happy for you all!!! The place looks amazing...can't wait to see it in person...maybe next week I could come and help you out if you need help with anything. Angela

Anonymous said...

What fun you will have completing your home, Kate! It is lovely! AuntyB