Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It sounds rediculous...

but I was truely terrified.

I had a nightmare last night. When I go back and think about it, it is really funny but in the moment I wanted to scream.

I was in a school of some sort but it resembled a large wooden hut in a tree. I was there with a teacher and a fellow student and we were reaching up into a shelf for something. Suddenly everything came tumbling down on us. The teacher then told us if we wanted we could help him clean it up and we decided to take advantage of the situation and try and make money out of it.

Suddenly I was no longer in a school at all but in a much smaller wood hut with someone else. I was observing a hungry goat on the ground and decided that I should shoot some of my breat milk to the goat to nourish it. It worked and the goat left happily. Then there was a tiny little sheep made out of chalk walking on a stone wall and I thought it would like some milk so I squirted it and at first it wasnt so sure but then ended up enjoying the puddle it was in. All of the sudden I was unable to stop my milk from pouring out. The mystery person suggested that I should try stopping it by feeding it to a sock monkey which just happened to be sitting on a little shelf right near me ( I know exactly where this came from-How I Met Your Mother). The sock monkey just kept getting wetter and wetter and was no longer working when my milk stopped. I looked out the window and I saw a mad looking hippo with glowing red eyes. It was smelling all the milk that I had sprayed all over the ground and it was on the hunt for more. It ate up all the puddles that happened to be everywhere but it wasnt enough and it was getting closer and closer to finding me in my wood hut. I tried locking the door but I knew it wouldnt work. Somehow I was alone again and the hippo was going to come and eat me.

This is where I woke up. My heart was pounding like you cant believe. I was truely terrified that I was going to be eaten by a breast milk loving, red eyed hippo.

Sounds so obsurd and I do hope you are giggling but if you had felt my heart when I woke up at 3:00 this morning you would understand.

Sock Monkey
Violent Hippo Monster- its missing the red eyes.

The workings of the human brain, eh? I can only place breast milk and sock monkeys. The rest is a mystery to me.

4 comments:

Johannah said...

SO FUNNY!!!
Aidan and I just peed our pants. He read over my shoulder. All I heard was: "squirted breast milk?"...Laughter..."sock monkey?"...Laughter..."hippo tried to eat me?"...Laughter.

Share your dreams more often.

Grace said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD??? hahaha...my favorite part is the squirting breast milk.

Anonymous said...

I am not giggling, but laughing out loud! AuntyB

Susanna Rose said...

Wow Kate! This is the most hillarious dream I've ever heard!!!:)