Monday, January 24, 2011

One Year Old

Today my little Levi man turns one.

I find it really hard to believe that it was just 365 days ago that he came into this world. Where does the time go? I feel as though I missed his year.

I look at my munchkin and i see his brain at work. He looks at books, rolls cars around, giggles and smiles a lot with his 7 teeth (huge change from his early days), tries to talk to you with his little giberish and just seems to enjoy life.

He is a great sleeper, he sleeps just about anywhere so long as he has his quilt and his sleep sac.

He is increadibly needy of me most of the time. Partially I think because he hasnt had a normal first year (different homes in such a short little time) that maybe he's a little uncertain of what is another home or what is just a visit.

He has his glowing orange hair (well, what hair he has glows orange) and he still insists on crawling everywhere but boy is he fast. He has taken a step here and there but refuses to actually walk or even stand. Nervous little man.

He's beginning to enjoy reading books (on his own) and loves to make a mess. Id say some of his favourtie things are to take things off shelves and just leave them all over the floor or to remove cusions from couches so they are scattered all over the floor.

He is my little man who seems too young to be a year. I feel like there is no wway he has already been in my lofe that long but it goes to prove how perfectly he fits. Our little family just wouldnt be the same without him. We are so thankful for him and love him SO much.

Happy First Birthday my little man!!!

ps. hes had a rough go so far today because he started his day by burning his hand on the wood stove and now wont nap... happy birthday indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Levi! AuntyB

Grace said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Levi! :) From Sarah

Irene said...

Happy belated birthday Levi. I cannot believe a year has passed already.