Wednesday, January 26, 2011

House Progress

I know it has been a long time since I have posted about the house and thats because a lot of the time there was no visible change for me to photograph thus making any post rather boring.

Just last week I went to the house and was blown away by some of the amazing detail work Dave has put into the house and I thought I would show it to you. You still wont really get an idea of what the inside of the house looks like but its a bit of an update.
Here we have our front door with some moulding on top as well as on the ceiling.
Here is the window right next to the front door.

Here is the ceiling that Dave has made for our dinning room (connected to the kitchen.) We will have pot lights in two of the rows and a chandelier in the middle of the middle row which will be centered over our table.

This is the kitchen... there will be an island but it isnt built yet. These are the top cabinets which Dave has put moulding around. Above them are a couple of plugs so we can put lights up there.
This is the top of the hutch that Dave made for me. Eventually it will be all connected right down to the ground.

Thats our downstairs right now. That was last week too so I know it has changed even more. Maybe later this week I can get more pictures And give you another update.

Until then, have a good week.

3 comments:

Grace said...

My gosh, Kate. This house is going to be amazing!

Irene said...

Dave is doing a wonderful job. He is quite talented. You are truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

Katie! Wow! AuntyB