Saturday, November 12, 2011

B...B...B...Baking

Matty and I are working on the letter B right now.

Tuesday I decided he would help me bake cookies and he could use his new alphabet cookie cutters.

May I just say it was a very silly idea to choose something so time consuming when you have a three month old who isn't always terribly happy.

Once we had done one of every letter, I got out the bigger cookie cutters so we weren't working on it all day.


I love the elephant and lion.

Any other 'b' activities you can think of?

3 comments:

Karin said...

Bathtime:) balls, balloons, beads, baseball, books, beach, bedtime:)

we'll be praying for Matty's appointment today.

Love you,
Karin.

Grace said...

Are they shortbread? Where did you find those cookie cutters??

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Kate!