Monday, November 28, 2011

A Day with Twins


This is from a while ago. Almost two weeks. Can you tell I just haven't had a moment?

Anyways, after a miserable night for both Amanda and myself, I decided to take Brayden for the morning with me to my bible study to give her a bit of a rest. Brayden normally sleeps perfectly so when he doesn't its a big shock to the system. Unlike my boys who never sleep through the night until they are around 9 months old...Needless to say I live in a very different reality than some. You just trudge through the days and some are easier than others.

So off I went to bible study with 4 precious boys. It was actually a lot of fun. My sister was there so she took Brayden when he got cranky and I had Ewan. Matty and Levi went to their nursery and we had a successful morning.

Once study was done I was off to my moms place for the day and that is where we met Amanda after her nap. We decided to have a bit of Christmas fun with our little ones (They will hate us for these pictures when they are older).

2 comments:

grace said...

Katie,

I am like you. Cora was a good sleeper but not reliable and Elinor has been sick...It's amazing how you learn to just survive with no sleep. ADORABLE boys. Wish I could meet them both. Hopefully soon!

Anonymous said...

My, Kate, Ewan is a Millar! AuntyB