Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tivafies?

I ordered a little alphabet curriculum for preschool and kindergarten for Matthew a while ago and we are VERY SLOWLY going through it. When I say slowly, I mean we spend up to three weeks (sometimes more) on one letter because we are in and out all the time.

We are only on letter B right now but here is a picture of Matty working on an A activity:

He loves doing the activities. After the first day of doing it he kept asking:"Mom, can I do a tivafy? I want more tivafies."

This bodes well for us. I just have to figure out how we can do it more regularly since the only time we can do it is when Levi isn't awake because he wants in on the action but isn't a very delicate child. He throws and tears and crumples.

I hope to put together a basket for Levi full of fun activities for him to do while Matty and I sit together to do some things but until I have room to be organized its kind of on hold.

No comments: