Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas play 2011

This years Christmas play went really well.
I accidentally started singing a song with the kids and stopped thinking I had the wrong one, looked at them and mouthed "Is that right?", then they nodded back at me and we started again.

I felt like everyone did beautifully and so many people lent a helping hand.

I didn't get a single picture so I am glad Josh and Karin had their camera and were clicking away because these are precious moments.

A precious lamb- my precious little lamb.

The three wise men who did a great job.

Our pastors wife wrote this play and we performed it as kids. Now I am the one running it and I feel like it will never be as good as when she did it but she wrote a great play- all scripture that the kids memorize.

Until next year Christmas play.
\Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Katie!