Friday, December 2, 2011

Wood Stove- Round One

My laundry fan was high jacked to help push the heat from the stove into our side of the house so I now have to hang my laundry on the yucky side which is really annoying if something falls- right into saw dust and dirt. Strike One!
I have to add wood to it a lot because we only have the quick burning wood at the moment. We don't have any tools for the stove and the wood is all sloping towards the door . I went to open it and the handle was hot and then went to close the door and burned my fingers. Strike Two!

Dear stove, you are so close to losing it in my good books and it's still only 9:20am on day one!!! Sure doesn't help that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning with three sick boys.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Oh dear. One of those mornings.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, radiant heat! AuntyB