Monday, December 26, 2011

Millar Christmas




\

This years Christmas was so lovely!





10 children and 8 adults surrounded by gifts galore and LED warmth (the tv fireplace was burning).




























Ewan enjoyed his first Christmas and even opened his gift- with a little help from Daddy!


I think this was the best Christmas yet. We were relaxed even with church on Christmas morning and a meal and snow storm. Everyone was ready to settle in for the day and enjoy everything. Its what I needed. Christmas spirit was slow in arriving.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

3 comments:

Grace said...

This post made me happy and made me miss you all a lot. So glad it was a great Christmas. What a blessing to have all those babies around! Tell your mom all that she has done in her home looks amazing! love you all!

Anonymous said...

I think christmas spirit is often slow to arrive for moms - too busy! AuntyB

Betty said...

Ewan is just precious! Hard to believe he is that big!