Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crazy Happenings

This weekend is going to be CRAZY!

Last night, Dave and I wanted to visit my parents. We packed up the babe and drove over there just to hang out.

Matty didn't sleep well last night. He wasn't up screaming, thank goodness, but he was fussy and I could tell it was gas. I think he was up every hour for the first part of the morning and then he gave me a two hour sleep in the later morning.

Today, I woke up for the last time and made a apsta salad for dinner tonight, then I packed the diaper bag to go to Dave's families house. Dave and all the men have gone golfing (Dave was not looking forward to it since he was to be there for 10 to 8:00am) so Vanessa and I will be driving out there together to hang out with all the women folk. Dave's sister, Melissa, her husband, Chris and their daughter, Eleanor, are up for the weekend so it will be nice to see them all.

After spending the morning at the van der Meers, Dave and I will be heading to a friends place (Colin Van Dyk) for a thanksgiving lunch/dinner at around 2 or 3. My whole family will be there are well as Colins family.

Tomorrow we have the baptism which will be busy. I already have a whole bunch of stuff in the car and sitting in the fridge ready to be taken out. All of Dave's mom's side of the fmaily will be there and then my family and hopefully a few friends who can make it.

Finally, Monday my family has their Thanksgiving dinner and my mom and I, and Jo if she can, want to get to a fair. Its called the Third World Bazaar and they sell items from around the world. Always fun. Maybe Christmas presents will be found.

Anyways, I should go. The baby's crying.

No comments: