Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Here are some pictures from our crazy weekend. I didn't get as many as I would have liked because my battery died :( I need to remember to bring backups.

Saturday:

We went to Dave's family's house and visited with Melissa, Chris and Eleanor (family from out of town). Eleanor is meeting her new cousin for the first time.

Uncle Dave holding Eleanor.

Sunday:

Matty "sitting up" for his 5 week picture in his baptism clothes.

Daddy and Matty waiting to be called up to the front.

Taking the baptism vows.

Rich getting ready to baptize Matty.

Matthew Aidan van der Meer is baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and Rich is now praying for him. Matty didn't cry at all. We were impressed
Two proud grandpas/pakes admiring their grandson after the service.

A family of three on a special day.

Monday:
We started our Thanksgiving Monday by going to the Third World Bazaar. It happens for a few weekends in October and it has so many neat things. Today, however, it was so crazy that we barely got to look at anything since so many peopole were crowded in there. Matthew was not happy because he was getting overheated and I just didn't like being unable to move. So, it was a pretty quick visit, unfortunately.
A beautiful red tree in the park near my parents. We took the kids here to play and we played a game of catching falling leaves for a while (the wind stopped which ruined the game).

Proud cousin Caelah holding her little cousin. She is so good at holding babies.


Caelah, me, Matty and Gabriel. Believe it or not, Elijah took this picture. My face looks funny because he took it while I was explaining to him how to take a picture. Obviously he didn't need my help.


It was a wonderful weekend. Now all I want to do is sleep for days. It wont be possible, of course, but it is how I feel.

Tomorrow is voting day. Then I am visiting with some people from my prenatal class and then in the evening I have a bible study which I am very excited about. Wednesday will have to be my relaxation day. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a good week.

1 comment:

Grace said...

He is so beautiful Kate! I love all these pictures!