Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Power of Television

Just the other day, my hands were full and Dave was holding a cranking Matty. He sat down at the computer to watch some Top Gear when Matty suddenly quieted. Dave called me to come into the room as quickly as I could with the camera.

This is what I saw:

Not only does he like television but he seems to love cars as well. :)

TV is not the only discovery Matthew has made. He has started to look at his hands move. And, he has started to try and grab for toys. Very exciting. So suddenly, a day before this he had no idea what hands were. I love it.

3 comments:

Grace said...

What is it with boys and cars? love the pictures! He is such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

I would follow up Grace's comment with "What is it with males and technology?" Auntie B

Susanna Rose said...

Does he do the cross-eyed thing when looking at his hands? Ellie's a pro with that...so hilarious to watch!;)