Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day In Chattanooga

Today Grace, Matty and I made our way in to Chattanooga for one main purpose: Katie's hair cut.

I wasnt going to admit to this cause I thought I would surprise Dave but I realized my hair wont look this good again since I am NO good at styling it myself.
Grace took this picture of Matty and I at Green Life (an organic grocer and restaurant) after the salon.

While my hair was being done at Hair a go go, Grace watched Matty for me. The salon had a room for kids to play in so Grace played with him there. Here are a few adorable pictures she took of him:

The most common comment I get from everyone here is "Wow, isnt he a happy boy. Is he always like this?"
"See how adorable I am Aunty Grace? Pay attention to me and me alone."
Here he is very excited. He is likely breathing in deeply while making noise (usually sounds like a type of squeel). See his teeth? They are SOOOO close to cutting through.

Other than the hair cut and the lunch, we walked down a main strip in the town and looked in a few stores. I was really hoping to go on the carousel with Matty but he fell asleep and I didnt want to wake him up. So, we headed back home.

Aunty Barbara visited for a short time to pick up her cell phone and say goodbye to Matty and I. It was so nice to see her and Uncle John.

Anyways, tomorrow is our last day here. I hope to be able to do one last post tomorrow but we shall see. We will be in most of the day since Grace is working. That's good because I can get to packing (although it is already mostly done). Can you tell I am ready to go home to my husband??? Its been so nice being here but I dont think I will ever leave for this long again unless he comes with me.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

SOOOOO Beautiful and such an adorable boy!!

Can you please come home sooner? Like. . .now??

Love,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

We have sure enjoyed seeing you, Kate - will miss you both. AuntieB

Susanna Rose said...

I love your hair cut...looks so sleek and shiny! And I love the pictures of your adorable son! Wish I could have met him too!:)