Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little difference

Before coming to Georgia I was told that the weather was really nice and warm but to be sure to pack a bunch of everything since the weather can be odd here. When I arrived it cooled down quite a bit and poured rain (who forgot to bring anything for the rain?) then we had a nice sunny day but Iwas still happy in long sleeves.

Yesturday it was quite cool and this morning it was snowing. Guess who didnt bring anything warm enough for herself for the snow? I only brought a jean jacket that is even too small to do up since I am definetly not the same size as I used to be. Matty has a warm coat, hat and mittens and I can always wrap him in a blanket so he should be fine but honestly, what was I thinking? the weather is little different than in Ottawa. Who would have thought?

The weather has been predicted to be warm from Thursday on but it was from Tuesday on a few days ago... so who knows. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Snow in Georgia! it has been snowing here since yesterday, which is annoying but not unheard of... crazy to have snow in Georgia. We leave tomorrow for our trip to South Carolina, I'll be sure to pack some warmer clothes just in case!

Hope you are having a great time,
take care
Karin.

Vanessa said...

Praying for warmth!!

You have no idea how much I miss you. You are never allowed to leave without me ever again, k?

Kiss Matty from Tante Vanessa!!!

Love,
me.