Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day Off

Dave had a day off of work a little while ago and so he decided we should go to the museum.

Off we went to the museum of nature. The last time I went there, I was ready to pop with Matty. It was nice to go without carrying a baby in the womb... I still had one to carry though.

I thought Matty would love the dinosaurs because he loves watching them on tv but he really didnt seem interested. He thought the mammals were pretty exciting though.

You know what part he loved most though? Coming home and playing with a puddle on the top of the garbage can with his buddy Henry.
Oh, my funny boy!

3 comments:

Grace said...

First of all, you look great as does your whole family! Matty is so cute.

Irene said...

David and I loved taking the kids to museums when they were little. It was great just watching them run around and checking things out. I think it is funny when we buy toys and all they want to play with is pots and pans or in Matty and Henry instants a garbage can and puddles. : )

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! AuntyB