Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bridget Jones's Diary


I find it very interesting that this book was on the list of the books I am reading. However, I wont complain because it was a very easy book to pick up and put down. Moms need that kind of book since you rarely find time to read in a day.

It really is a funny kind of book if you like that kind of thing ( I really do). And using a journal format is always nice because it is so easy to read. If you feel like a fluffy read and something so easy then this might be one of those books.

I must admit, I was so set on finishing a book (since Middlemarch doesnt seem to even end) that I might not have enjoyed it as much as I could have. Also, I was usually somewhat distracted while reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never read that book...Heard of it...Good for plugging away...AuntyB