Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moved On

Ness, Cory, Henry and Samuel are gone.
This is their last photo on the day Henry left. Kisses! and on their favourite step!

They left Saturday but Henry left on Thursday.

They are not far of course but they are no longer upstairs.

I havent had much of a chance to think about it really. We have been out and about so often.

One place we went to was their new house.
Isn't it just the cutest house?

It was such a nice visit. I drove there and stopped on the way to get myself a coffee and then we arrived at their place. Matty understood right away that Henry was going to be in that house. So off he went ot the door (without me) calling for Henry.

It was such a neat visit because not once did Matty seem nervous about the house. He even napped his normal nap without crying much at all. I was so shocked by this since he doesnt settle well in most places. I wonder if he was just so happy to see Henry again.

Something that Matty absolutely loved was Henry's sand and water table. He played by it all day except when we went for a walk and when he napped.

It was such a nice visit and reassured me and it was going to be alright having them out in Carleton place without us. It just makes for a fun place to go for the day.

So now I have several day trip houses. And sometimes I get them over to my place too (although it is not nearly as nice since it is so much smaller).

1 comment:

Irene said...

I am so glad that Matty got to see Henry at his new house. I just wanted to tell you a very special thing Kati that the size of your home means nothing it is the people inside that mean the most. You may have a smaller home but your home is a place where people gather to spend time to laugh, sing, eat and have fun. People do not care about the size of the house it is you and your family they have come to enjoy. : )

God continue to bless your family

Irene