Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rolling Over

Just a few days ago I was comlaining about the difficulties of Levi and his rolling. You see, he keeps rolling from his stomach to his back and this is a big deal because he sleeps on his tummy. So, He would be getting sleepy, would fuss, roll over and then scream. I would go and roll him over again and it would continue in this way for sometimes an hour and a half. Needless to say, I've been tired and whiney.

Yesterday marked his next stap in mobility. He is now a complete roller. I put him on his playmat on his back and hie is on his tummy in seconds. Then in a few more seconds he is back on his back. That would explain why, when I came to see why he was fussing, Levi was this far away from his mat which he was happily playing on minutes before.
What a cutie. He is 4 1/2 months. Such a big boy. I have trouble believe that it was really not that long ago that he was born. Another addition to this family that feels like it was never absent. I love my little family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like David!
-Katrina

Anonymous said...

They are blessed to have such a good mama...AuntyB

Irene said...

You are right about when a little one is born that it seems that you could not imagine them not being there. Levi has grown so much in such a short time. He now is on the go. I just love this age because things change each day and you never know what they are going to discover. My God continue to bless you and your family. You are such an amazing mom. You can see how much these boys are loved by just looking at their adorable faces.