Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Forgotten Garden



Tara lent me a couple of books and suggested I started reading this novel first. I have to say, I was not disappointed in the least.

I loved every minute of the book. I wanted to try and solve the mystery as I was reading ( I actually managed to solve some of it and was quite impressed with myself). I found Kate Morton's writing a style that was readable and enjoyable.

It follows the lives of several different ladies in different generations and how their stories tie them all together. There wasnt one story I prefered over the other. Each person was someone I was attached to and eager to learn more about.

If you enjoy fantasy and mystery with a little history worked in, I think you would really enjoy this book. I think I will be hitting the library soon in search of more of her books. I am a fan.

Thanks Tara.

No comments: