Monday, January 9, 2012

5 Months

For Christmas Ewan got his two front teeth. Now, they are not the top teeth and I dont know how many of us were actually wishing for them just yet, but that's one of the gifts he was given. I decided with that milestone we might introduce some food.

Reaction? He cried. Not just a little bit but a full fledged, angry cry. Obviously he wasn't ready. Since trying, he's also been cranky which leads me to believe his little tummy was not fond of the little bit of food he did swallow.

Ewan's best friend seems to be our cat. Any time we have him hanging out on a blanket or play mat his little friend curls up beside him and falls asleep.

His cousin keeps him company a lot as well. They are good at entertaining each other and when one is cranky, putting the other close by often cheers them up for a short while.

I can't believe that we are already at the 5 month mile. It goes so fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies! AuntyB

Susanna said...

He's so cute Kate and I'm glad you're blogging again! I'm ashamed to say I have been so bad at checking other blogs for a while now and thought you had stopped for a while but glad you're back!