Monday, January 2, 2012

SNOW!

For while we were beginning to think the snow would never fly. Thankfully it started on Christmas and we've been seeing it flying on and off since.

I will admit that snow isn't my favourite when I have a car with summer tires on it. Other than that, however, I am finding it rather magical.

It is pretty difficult getting out in the snow with three kids since one of them is so small and hard to keep warm, so when Uncle Daniel and Aunt Amanda offered to take Matty out for some play time the other day I was thrilled. We bundled him up and off he went into the backyard.


Besides the dog scaring him a bit, he came in with a big smile and feeling good. They made snow angels


and a snowman.


Living in the country is very different when it comes to choosing to travel. Every snow fall I'm finding it easier to stay home and putter around. We'll see how long it continues.

Happy new year to everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, What a huge and beautiful back yared you have! What fun for your little boys. Auntyb

Betty said...

He is adorable! So glad he enjoyed the snow