Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I DID Do Something Today

Went to sleep at 8:00pm
Woke up at 4:00 am with Ewan for a feeding
Up at 6:00 with Levi and Matty for the day
Put in some laundry
Got the boys their breakfast
Put wood in the fireplace
Made coffee
Made a smoothie
Sat down to eat my smoothie
All this before 7:00am
Made the beds
Got 2 boys dressed
Had my coffee and did devotions
Got myself and Ewan dressed
Fed Ewan
Cleaned up Levis first accident for the day (just started potty training today)
Hung laundry and put in a second load
All this before 8:30
Made chili
Cleaned up Levi's second accident
Hung second load of laundry
Put wood in the wood stove
Played with boys
Put Ewan to bed
Cleaned another accident (obviously not ready)
Read stories to Levi
Made a snack (had to throw it away since I burned the popcorn terribly)
Changed my pants (pee all over them)
All this before 11:00
Packed an over night bag for the boys and I
Got lunch ready
Ate lunch
Cleaned and vacuumed
Left the house

Yesterday I probably had a list exactly like this yet every time I looked around the house I felt like so much more needed to be done but I just couldn't figure out what tasks they were. I seem to roam around my home in a fog just wondering how to get things done when maybe I've already accomplished a lot. It sucks being stuck in a haze of confusion. I just can't seem to escape it.

Oh well, it's a pretty great accomplishment list for a morning.

2 comments:

Grace said...

That is a great accomplishment list! Isn't that 4am feeding hard? I think so...although Elinor has started waking up around 2:30-3 again. I find myself so tired since I got used to that 2 extra hours of sleep.

We need to start potty training but Cora is so stubborn I dread it.

Anonymous said...

Great idea to write it all down, Kate, and prove to your discouraged self you are, indeed, very busy! AuntyB