Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Progress

What was one this:

Became this:


And is now this:

And this:
is now this:

I think the torn down place looks even better than what it was at first. And how about that fantastic brick wall? If the bricks had been layed the right way we would be leaving it there for sure. Unfortunately they are turned on their sides. We may be able to recycle though. I really hope! The plan is to cut them and put up a wall elsewhere using them.

And it's a really great thing my dad loves to make fires because he spent the entire day yesterday burning up pieces of our dump.

5 comments:

Karin said...

exciting!

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING all these before and after pictures...please keep doing this as best you can with the precious time that I know is hard to find with two little ones...I agree, it is looking better already! Give Matty a Happy Birthday hug for me!!! Angela

Grace said...

Kate. I know it's going to be beautiful but that's a lot of work you have ahead of you! I know Dave will enjoy it though and will have a great sense of accomplishment when it's done!

Irene said...

WOW, you guys are moving fast. This is so exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more befores and afters...AuntyB