Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Things You Find In A Floor

While Dave was demoing half the house he came across some interesting reading material. Look closely to see if you can pick out dates on some of these. If you dont look hard ill likely tell you anyways.










I love it. We have newpapers and catalogues from the 1920's and magazines from the 60's.

Those of you who know me must know that I am so excited about these dirty old things. I just cant wait to read some of the articles and stories and tell you all about them. I already have my first one chosen. It is a parenting magazine from the 60's. Are you holding your breath to learn all about what they have to teach?

Exhale, You'll have to wait for a future post for it. Hopefully that wont be too long in coming :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! You should keep your favourite newspaper one and frame it for the house...Angela

Grace said...

how cool!